Monday, August 4, 2008

Lily is Official

Yesterday was finally Lily's baby blessing...she is officially on the records of the church! Dave gave a beautiful blessing and Lily slept through the whole thing! I am so grateful for my little Lily and I am even more grateful for our Savior who has made it possible for my family to be together forever.

Karen had a sweet little dress that she fancied up by adding pearls, a sash, and a lace headband...it was BEAUTIFUL and Lily looked like an angel! Then we all went over to my mom's for yummy pot-luck dinner. Unfortunately, I didn't get very good pictures (I looked a total mess all day) but I'll post what I have.





7 comments:

Mommydew said...

She is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

She is precious! And her little legs have rolls now...I love it!

Sally said...

So pretty! You look great, too, Mikel!

Parkinson Family said...

she was so cute in the dress!

cat+tadd=sam said...

Lily's dress is incredible, I love it! Congratulations on having Lily blessed, what a special occasion!

Jami said...

Just beautiful!

Kathryn said...

I'm sure it was a wonderful day! Sorry we had to miss it!! Lily looks adorable!! We are back from Lake Powell. The floor is still moving, but we had a blast and missed you all!