Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Riding

So, we've been out of town for the last week and a half (yes, that's my excuse for being the world's lamest blogger). My family has been in Washington DC. Awesome? Awesome!! We actually didn't take a ton of pics but I'm working on getting those posted...expect them in the next few days.

We've also had some visitors here for the last two weeks...Dave's sister Lara and her three kids Elaina, Blake, and Bryant. It's been so fun for Lily to get to know her cousins and try desperately to keep up with the big kids!

This morning Blake wanted to come on my ride. I couldn't exactly pull him and Lily the whole way so I just took up them up and down the street a few times. They were so cute all cuddled up in the carrier together!

(Lily's weird smile. At least Blake was being cute!)

(Cousin cuddlin'. That's Lily's attempt at a kiss.)

2 comments:

Amanda said...

You know, I was actually wondering the other day if you were able to keep up with your bike riding after having Lily. I'm impressed that you've kept at it! Your little girl is so cute and just keeps getting cuter!

Parkinson Family said...

cute! lily is getting so much hair!!!