Monday, November 23, 2009

Daddy's Burt-day

So Dave is one year older. For anyone who's counting, that 26 big ones. I'm ashamed to admit that I don't have any pictures of his birthday. I've been a major slacker when it comes to toting my camera around these days. I'll go ahead and make that an early new years resolution. We kept the festivities pretty low key since Dave was feverishly studying for the GRE. We did dinner with the Parkinson's on Saturday night and a little bit of Gateway shopping. And we did family dinner at his parents on Sunday.

Anyway, I thought I'd do a little photo montage of Dave's 25th year. If you notice almost all of these are of Dave and Lily...proof that Dave is the best dad in the world. He adores his little girl and she can't get enough of him, they're inseparable.











I'm so grateful to have Dave in my life. He constantly amazes me. I married myself a darn good man, that's all there is too it!

No comments: