Friday, January 16, 2009

How could this have happened???

I can not, for the life of me, figure out how I forgot to put up a picture of my latest project!  I worked so hard on them and I am extremely proud that I made them all myself, no help or anything!  So without further ado....

(Dave's, Mine, Lily's--Dave's toe ended up a little smaller than the rest so I still have to fix that.)

I will also be putting on some ornaments with our initials on them, but I need Dave to do some handy work with the electric tools before I can finish.

5 comments:

Jami said...

Very cute!!

Parkinson Family said...

yeah they turned out great, good for you!

Mama Beus said...

so cute!!

Stephie said...

Oh my gosh! Way to go! I've been wanting to make among many other things, stockings too! They came out so great! Were they hard to do?

Lauren said...

That is the CUTEST fabric! You did a great job. I had hopes of making stockings this season and it didn't happen- maybe next year!