Yesterday was definitely the roughest day of my pregnancy so far. I ran out of the meds and the insurance company won't approve more because they are so expensive. Walgreens was charging $400 for 20 pills for the generic brand so it's not overly feasable for me to buy them myself. Anyway, yesterday was kinda a blur of nausea and throwing up. But there are still many things to be thankful for...
1) My job and Larry in particular-for being so unbelievably flexible
2) A loving husband who takes such good care of me
3) Pandora-for keeping me company while I was sick
Nov. 8 I'm thankful for...
1) Lindsay-she saved my life today
2) Target-for being in a price war with Walmart
3) Being able to drink water again