Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Happy Holidays from Shutterfly

I'm pretty sure Halloween was just yesterday but I'm told it's already time to get crackin on Christmas cards. While I love receiving everyone's cute holiday cards, it totally stresses me out trying to come up with my own! Luckily a friend blogged about Shutterfly's new holiday collection. I've used Shutterfly for photo books in the past but it hadn't occurred to me to look there for Christmas cards. They have a wide range of quality and price. And their designs range from traditional to retro...something for everyone. Just upload your favorite family photo and you're done. They even have a service where they'll mail the cards directly to your friends and family. Talk about easy! Since I've used them before I trust their quality AND my packages always arrive ahead of schedule!

If any of you need some inspiration check THESE bad boys out.

And if you're a blogger YOU could get 50 free cards. See this for more details.

No comments: