Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The Zoo

Last week Lily, my mom and I met up with some friends and partied at the zoo! Lily was mesmerized by all the animals. She just stared and pointed in amazement! She just wanted to jump right in and play with all of them!


There was also a super cool bird show. There were a few times that Lily freaked out a little when the birds came swooping into the audience but overall I think she loved it. And after the show they held some of the big birds out so people could take pictures.

They also had a couple of birds that were trained to take donation and put them in the box. Lily really liked that!

Fun trip!

4 comments:

mds0001 said...

There are a couple of pics I can't click on to see a bigger picture. Help!

mds0001 said...

There are a couple of pics I can't click on to see a bigger picture. Help!

Stephie said...

You are so beautiful Lily! Just like your Mama! So glad you loved the zoo!!!! xoxoxo

Sally said...

How fun! Mikel, you look gorgeous!! And I can't believe how big Lily is-!