Monday, November 12, 2007

Now I've been tagged...

Rules which must be posted on your blog if you are tagged:
Link to your tagger and post these rules.
Share 7 facts about yourself.
Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names - link to them
Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.

I was tagged by Rachel and here are my 7 facts about me:

1) I don't like meat...I'm not a vegetarian, and I still give it a try every now and then but I just don't like it. (The texture wiggs me out)

2) I have a somewhat irrational dislike/phobia of doctors. I feel extremely insecure-and avoid whenever humanly possible-calling the doctor's office, cause I'm positive they're going to tell me I'm dumb cause there's nothing really wrong with me. (This was a big thing for me to overcome when I started throwing up blood I just knew they were going to tell me that it's totally normal for pregnancy and to stop wasting their time and get off their phones!!)

3) I thrive on warm weather and heat. Warmth=happiness. I shrivel up and waste away in the cold. There are very few things I dislike more than being cold.

4) I am a little OCD-Nazi when it comes to tidiness in my house. NO dishes in the sink, NO clothes on the floor, NO piles of junk, NO leaving drawers open, the shampoo, conditioner, and bath soap must be symmetrical in the shower, everything has a place and it better be there! (I'm working on calming this down. I don't jump all over Dave for every little thing anymore but it still gets under my skin EVERY TIME!)

5) My favorite part about being married is getting to cuddle up with Dave and fall asleep tangled up with him EVERY SINGLE NIGHT.

6) I'm a total weeper. I can (and do) cry for everything and nothing and the drop of a hat. I've spent most of my life learning to conceal the fact that I'm shedding tears over the dumbest things!

7) I will live somewhere overseas before I die. We're hoping Dave's company will play a key part in our accomplishing this goal.

I'm tagging (if you've already done this, ignore me):
Mare
Erin
Caitlyn
Dave (even though he won't do it)
Lauren
Lindsay P
Kim

2 comments:

cat+tadd=sam said...

You tagged me! I feel so special! Don't you worry, I won't disappoint you! Also, I am the exact same way about cold weather. I know I will just start bawling when the first snow occurs!

David Blake said...

You got to get over the doctor thing. House saves lives and he is a doctor.